Monday, January 5, 2009

Why in wall speakers?







At Simply Wired we know speakers. We should, its our business ! We are often given this scenario...






" I want it to sound good, but my kids watch alot of tv, and my spouse will disown me if I break the bank!"






Simply Wired to the rescue.... What if we told you that you could have a system that would make movie night sound great, looks good because you cant even seem to find the speakers in the room, and the kids only have to hit one button to get to spongebob???






Enter In-Wall speakers and the Harmony one remote control.






In-wall speakers are a great choice because they sound incredible, sit flat inside the wall, and are paintable to match so they virtually disappear! Add 2 or go for the 5.1 surround system! price. $99.00/ pair with a 10 year warranty, only at Simply Wired.






Harmony one- Fully programmable universal remote control, with touch screen, and user customizable features. price 249.00

No comments: